Saturday, January 3, 2009

Okay, so classes start tomorrow, but none of us really know where we are going. I think most of mine are in the humanities building, but what rooms I do not know. As I said before, you have to go with the flow. 

I find myself getting tired a lot, perhaps it is the sun along with the malaria meds that cause sun sensitivity lol. I also find that I do not have much of an appetite, not because I am sick though. Perhaps it is the regimented meals, where as I never had a regimented meal schedule at home. So after I eat breakfast, then lunch comes, I am not hungry, but I will still eat because I would not eat again until dinner, and so on. So my plan is to simply eat less with each meal, which wont be a problem as I don't have much of an appetite anyhow. Thankfully I took some last minute advice and packed some peanut butter ;). The food itself is pretty good and has quality, but it's a lot of the same indian food EVERY meal. So sometime I might be ordering a pizza from the pizza hut near by, which sounds very, very good right now. 

I am looking forward to my philosophy classes though, we talked briefly with one of the professors, Dr. Prasad who will be teaching Indian philosophy. So hopefully we will figure out where we are supposed to go lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment